okidoki reserves the right to change any data in the ad, making best effort to retain the essence and all details specified by the User.
By posting an ad on okidoki, you agree:
- To assume responsibility for the contents and accuracy of the information contained in the ad.
- To place advertisements only about goods, services, vacancies, objects and other offers for which you have all the necessary legal grounds.
- To allow contacting you via the internal messenger or by a phone number specified in the account settings.
On okidoki it is prohibited
- To post ads about gift acceptance, acquaintanceship, finding, losses, purchase or searching. The exception is for job searching ad in the Job section.
- To post ads in sections for other topics.
- To post ads with the same content and meaning.
- To post ads that violate the law (e.g. contain promotion of violence, racial hatred, pornography, copyright infringement, etc.).
- To post ads that violate generally accepted moral and ethical standards.
- To post ads containing information that violates the rights of third parties or contributes to this.
- To post ads about nonexistent and irrelevant offers.
- Ad titles shall contain only the name of goods or services in the nominative case.
- The words “For Sale” and “Offered” cannot be used.
- Titles cannot contain any contact information, email addresses or links to other websites.
- Calls to action are forbidden (e.g. “Offer your price”).
- Special characters and words drawing attention cannot be used (e.g. “Urgent”, “Attention”).
- It is necessary to observe punctuation rules and to use punctuation marks reasonably.
- The text cannot be written in all capital letters.
Prices in ads
- Do not mislead by specifying incorrect prices; the price must be real.
- A reasonable price will make an ad more effective.
- The price shall be specified in a separate field. It cannot be listed in the title.
- Links to websites are prohibited. An exception is "Jobs" category, where you can specify a link to the proposed place of work.
- It is not allowed to provide contact details. An exception is "Jobs" category, where you can specify the contact details of the proposed place of work; the physical address of your store.
- When selling tourism services, the name of the company whose services are offered for sale shall be specified.
- Photos must be with good quality, match the title and description of the ad.
- Should not contain contact information: phone number, address, website address, as well as other data, including the names of instant messengers or communication methods.
- Must be made by the author of the advertisement, must not contain logos and watermarks.