Guidelines for choosing your password
Password is the main security measure confirming that you are authorized to access an account. Special attention must be paid to password creation.
- The password must contain between 4 and 20 characters.
Guidelines for creating a strong password:
- Contains 8–12–15 characters
- Contains both uppercase and lowercase characters
- Contains numbers and/or special characters
- It is not a word that can be found in a dictionary
- It is not expressly related to yourself (e.g. not your personal data, postal address, username, phone number, date of birth, password for other websites, etc.)
- It is not demonstrably simple (e.g. 123456, qwerty, etc.)
- It is not easy to remember